Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Educating our patients about the value of conscientious oral health care is one of our top priorities. When you're informed, it's easier to understand why you need a certain procedure and how it will benefit you.
We encourage and welcome all questions! It's essential for you to be involved with your own care, and your questions help us understand what your expectations are and what's important to you.
Here are a few frequently asked questions to get you started, but you may have others that you don't see listed. In this case, please call our Chattanooga dental office or fill out our handy online contact form.
- I think I need a smile makeover. What are my options?
- Why should I worry about gum disease?
- Do you accept emergency patients?
- Does whitening damage teeth?
- Is it normal for my gums to bleed when I brush?
- Do you accept my insurance?
- Are digital x-rays safe?
- Why is the name of your office Clark Dental Studio? What does that even mean?
- What’s the difference between veneers and crowns?
- What exactly IS a root canal?
- A dentist told me I needed a “deep cleaning,” is that true?
- Dentistry seems pretty subjective. Why is that?
- Should I get a bridge or implants?